2. What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device (computer, tablet, smartphone) when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to website owners.
- Authentication: To recognize you when you visit our Website and log in, so we can provide you with a personalized experience.
- Preferences: To remember your preferences and settings, such as language and location preferences.
- Analytics: To collect information about how you use our Website, such as the pages you visit and any errors you may encounter. This helps us improve the performance and usability of our Website.
- Marketing: To track your interaction with our advertisements, allowing us to measure their effectiveness and provide you with relevant content.
4. Types of Cookies We Use
- Essential Cookies: These are necessary for the proper functioning of our Website. They enable you to navigate our site and use its features.
- Performance and Analytics Cookies: These cookies help us understand how visitors interact with our Website by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow us to remember choices you make on our Website (such as your language preferences) and provide enhanced, more personalized features.
- Targeting or Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are more relevant to you and your interests. They may also be used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement and help measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
5. Third-Party Cookies
We may also use third-party cookies provided by trusted partners. The use of these cookies is subject to the privacy policies of these third parties.
6. Your Choices
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish. You can delete all cookies that are already on your device and prevent them from being placed by adjusting your browser settings. However, if you choose to block or delete cookies, some features of our Website may not work correctly.
8. Contact Us